This Pecan Pesto Salmon Recipe is not only delicious, easy to make and full of amazing flavor but it’s also packed with omega-3 fats that are essential for hormone health! Try this incredibly good dish tonight!
- 2 wild caught Alaskan salmon filets
- 1½ cups fresh basil
- ¾ cup pecans
- ¼ cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon in a pan and season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor until the mixture becomes incorporated but slightly chunky.
- Serve pesto drizzled over the salmon