This crustless spinach quiche recipe is keeping things simple yet delicious with only five key ingredients. It’s loaded with impressive spinach nutrition, eggs and healthy raw cheese.
Get ready to make a healthy crustless spinach quiche recipe so loaded with flavor you’ll easily end up eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And that’s really one of the best things about a quiche — that it makes a perfect snack or meal any time of the day.
This crustless spinach quiche recipe is delicious, so easy to make and high in protein. Plus, it’s gluten-free, vegetarian and ketogenic diet-approved.
How to Make Crustless Spinach Quiche
How do you make a crustless quiche? You simply combine all of your ingredients in a well greased pie pan and bake. The eggs help to hold all of the ingredients together really nicely and you won’t miss the crust at all.
How do you make the filling for a quiche? You simply combine the cooked and raw ingredients with cheese and eggs. So simple!
You can easily use this recipe to create crustless mini spinach quiches simply by choosing a few pieces of smaller bakeware rather than one large pie pan. Be sure to slightly reduce the cook time if you choose this option. And don’t forget that it’s easy to put your own twist on this recipe and create a crustless spinach and feta quiche, crustless spinach and mushroom quiche, spinach bacon quiche (turkey or beef bacon, of course) or a fresh spinach quiche.
To get started creating this easy spinach quiche, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a nine-inch pie pan with coconut oil.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups shredded raw cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil + extra for greasing
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9-inch pie pan with coconut oil.
- Heat coconut oil and onions over medium heat in sauce pan until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add spinach mixture and blend together.
- Scoop into pan and bake for 30 minutes.