GRANOLA FRUIT TART RECIPE
Granola Fruit Tart can be a dessert, snack or even a breakfast alternative. It is crunchy, not-too-sweet treat, made with granola, Greek yogurt, honey and fresh fruit.
These tarts are highly adaptable to you liking. You can add different types of add-ins depending on what you like to eat as well as your dietary needs. Granola Crusted Yogurt Fruit Tart which takes a classic yogurt parfait and deconstructs it into a gorgeous breakfast tart that will not only satisfy your sweet tooth.
Greek yogurt works best because of its creamy thick custard-like texture. I prefer the non-fat plain variety but feel free to use your favorite kind. Two benefits to using plain yogurt is having the freedom to sweeten it to your liking, which for me is a lot less sweeter than most flavored yogurts on the refrigerated store shelves. Plain Greek yogurt also is much higher in protein.
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cups of almond nuts (or walnuts and others)
5 tbsp butter
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 cup greek yoghurt / plain yogurt (or flavored yoghurt)
Fruit to taste (kiwi, strawberry, mango, pic)
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees centigrade.
- Mix oats, nuts, butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon and mix well.
- Pair the mixture into the mold and press until it is solid and the middle is empty for the yogurt and fruits to be added.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fill the tart with yogurt, garnish with fruits and serve immediately. Tat will become moist and broken if left untreated.
HAVE FUN TRYING! GOOD LUCK!!
These tarts can be served for breakfast, brunch, or as a healthy after dinner dessert, perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, or any other special occasion.
You can find more health tips on managing your blood sugar level with Sugar Blocker.