Diabetic Blueberry Muffins, yum!! These blueberry muffins are grain free, gluten free and low carb! This is the perfect blueberry muffin recipe for diabetes. Throw all the ingredients in the blender or food processor and then bake, such an easy, low carb recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup honey substitute any sweetener (i’ve used stevia before)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil I prefer avocado oil, but olive works
- 1 Tbs coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, almond oil, honey or sweetener, vanilla extract & 3/4 cup blueberries to the blender or food processor and blend together.
- Add the dry ingredients, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and nutmeg and mix. If it’s batter consistency, you are done. If not, you can add a little water or almond milk until a batter consistency is reached.
- Pour into 12 muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes or until done:) Enjoy:)